Friday 28 July 2017

Tonto Dikeh shares lovely video with her son, says the best part of being a woman is being a mother

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh shared an adorable video of her having fun with her very cute son, King Andre, while shopping. She captioned it;
''Lord i am grateful.. I love my son sooo much•• babyking you are everything to me.. the best part of been a woman is being a mom..(my opinion) thanks to motherhood for making me apptecaite and see life from a different view... shoutout to all the moms out there,you all are the greatest #kingtonto #mamaking #radical4jesus #love & motherhood #celeratingmyhappiness #protectingmyhappiness
More photos and video below...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

RED IT AND WEEP?  Chelsea 2018-19 home kit leaked online… with red and white stripes a surprise addition Blues jersey for next season i...

Copyright © 2015. WELCOME TO BABATIZZYBLOGSPOT - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Obhiaba Blog